If you want to write a fiction novel, romance, mystery, satire, young adult or comedy, you have to begin somewhere.
Here are some of the topics we'll be covering in the upcoming 'BEGIN YOUR NOVEL' Course at the Irish Writers Centre.....
- How to build a compelling novel concept.
- Getting the reader to care.
- Points of view.
- Essential elements of chapter structure.
- Creating memorable characters.
- How to handle shifts in your story.
- Writing effective dialogue.
- Road maps, plot planning and mind maps.
- Using multiple points of view.
- Novel structure including the W storyboard.
- Creating that page turning story.
- The do's and don'ts of getting agents and editors to keep reading.